Carpets of Caring ®
Langhorne Carpets is much more than a custom carpet mill. We are a company that believes in giving back as exemplified by our unique “Carpets of Caring ®” program.
The program gained national attention following the events of September 11, 2001 when we collaborated with the Memorial Fund of the Fire Department of New York to weave its first commemorative fundraising tapestry. The project was highly successful and paved the way for a wide range of other non-profit organizations to work with us to support their charitable causes. If you have a design or would like us to work with you to develop one that reflects your group’s compelling mission and message, we are here for you.
Consider these custom tapestries for:
- Fund raising premiums or direct sale to support your organization
- Outstanding employee recognition
- Alumni or faculty recognition
- Distinguished civic or charitable organization volunteer recognition
- Historic preservation excellence recognition
For more information about our Carpets of Caring ® program or to
place an order, call us at (215) 757-5155 or email email@example.com.